About My SQL
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system. Its name is a combination of "My", the name of co-founder Michael Widenius's daughter My, and "SQL", the acronym for Structured Query Language.MySQL is a relational database management system A relational database stores data in separate tables rather than putting all the data in one big storeroom. The database structure is organized into physical files optimized for speed.MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo! and many more.
In simplest form ecommerce is the buying and selling of products and services by businesses or consumers over the World Wide Web. People use the term “ecommerce” or “online shopping” to describe the process of searching for and selecting products in online catalogues and then “checking out” using a credit card and encrypted payment processing. Internet sales are increasing rapidly as consumers take advantage of
- Lower prices offered by vendors operating with less margin than a bricks and mortar store.
- Greater convenience of having a product delivered rather than the cost of time and transport and parking of going to a store.
- Sourcing product more cheaply from overseas vendors.
- Great variety and inventory offered by online stores.
- Comparison engines that compare and recommend product.
- Auction sites, where they did for goods.
My SQL & its features
MySQL is open-source, which means this software can be downloaded, used and modified by anyone. It is free-to-use and easy-to-understand. The source code of MySQL can be studied, and changed based on the requirements. It uses GPL, i.e. GNU General Public license which defines rules and regulations regarding what can and can’t be done using the application MySQL is a system that helps store and manage data efficiently. Database generally stores data in a structured fashion.